I am an engineer in databases from IRD, currently hosted at ISEM and posted in Indonesia to support the project of inventory through DNA barcoding of the freshwater fishes of Indonesia. I am in charge of the management of the DNA barcode reference libraries (BOLD) as well as the development of occurrence databases (Fishbase, GBIF). I also participate in the organisation of field inventories on the freshwater fishes of the Sunda shelf.
- Dahruddin H, Hutama A, Busson F, Sauri S, Hanner R, Keith P, Hadiaty R, Hubert N (2017) Revisiting the ichthyodiversity of Java and Bali through DNA barcodes: taxonomic coverage, identifications accuracy, cryptic diversity and identification of exotic species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 17(2): 288-299.
- Keith P, Lord C, Busson F, Sauri S, Hubert N, Hadiaty R (2015) A new species of Sicyopterus (Teleostei : Gobiidae) from Indonesia. Cybium, 39: 243-248.
- Hubert N, Kadarusman, Wibowo A, Busson F, Caruso D, Sulandari S, Nafiqoh N, Rüber L, Pouyaud L, Avarre JC, Herder F, Hanner R, Keith P, Hadiaty R (2015) DNA barcoding Indonesian freshwater fishes: challenges and prospects. DNA Barcodes, 3: 144-169.
- Keith P, Busson F, Sauri S, Hubert N, Hadiaty R (2015) A new Stiphodon from Indonesia (Teleostei: Gobiidae). Cybium, 39(3): 219-225.
- Keith P, Hadiaty R, Hubert N, Busson F, Lord C (2014) Three new species of freshwater goby from Indonesia (Teleostei: Gobioidei). Cybium, 38(2), 133-146.