<< Vers l'annuaire
Nguyet (Moon) Phung ThuPost-Doctorant(e) Team Aquaculture and fish diversity
Phone +33 (0)4 67 16 64 04
Localization Bâtiment Irstea (ancien Cemagref), RdC.
Development of tools for studying the prevalence and diversity of Mycobateriun spp. involved in freshwater fishfarming. Since diagnosis is presently performed at the genus level, specific diversity of Mycobacterium spp. involved in mycobacteriosis is still unknown, even though this information is very important for management of this potential zoonosis in SE Asia. Therefore, the prevalence and diversity of Mycobateriun spp. involved in freshwater fish farming has to be evaluated. Because isolation and identification by microbiological methods is laborious and often not conclusive, the development and adaptation of specific molecular tools for piscine mycobacterium are required. These new tools should comply with field requirements, i.e. simplicity, rapidity and low price.
Cinq publications les plus significatives :
1. Nguyet Thu Phung, Jiyoung Lee, Kui Hyun Kang, In Seop Chang, Byung Hong Kim 2003. Analysis of microbial diversity in the oligotrophic microbial fuel cell using 16S rDNA sequences. FEMS Microbiology Letter 233/1: 77-82
2. Jiyoung Lee, Nguyet Thu Phung, In Seop Chang, Byung Hong Kim, Ha Chin Sung, 2003. Use of acetate for enrichment of electrochemically active microorganisms and their 16S rDNA analyses. FEMS Microbiology Letters 223: 185-191
3. Cuong Anh Pham, Sung Je Jung, Nguyet Thu Phung, Jiyoung Lee, In Seop Chang, Byung Hong Kim, Hana Yi, Jongsik Chun. 2003. A novel electrochemically active and Fe (III)-reducing bacterium phylogenetically related to Aeromonas hydrophila, isolated from a microbial fuel cell, FEMS Microbiology Letters 223: 129-134.
4. Byung Hong Kim, Hyung Soo Park, Hyung Joo Kim, Gwang Tae Kim, In Seop Chang, Ji Young Lee, Nguyet Thu Phung, 2003. Enrichment of microbial community generating electricity using a fuel cell type electrochemical cell. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology Vol 63/6: 672-681
5. Phung Thu Nguyet, Nguyen Hong Thanh, Truong Nam Hai, Jan-Christer Janson (2008) Studies on a novel recombinant lipase A from Bacillus subtilis FS2. Asean Journal on Science and Technology for Development Vol 25 (2): 333-340.