<< Vers l'annuaire
Vincent DevictorCNRS research scientist Team Biodiversité: Dynamique, Interactions et Conservation
Phone +33 (0)4 67 14 92 38
Localization bâtiment 22, 1er étage, pièce
My general topics inverstigate whether and how the structure, composition and dynamics of natural communities are affected by global changes. I mainly focus on long-term and large spatial-scale patterns and processes. In current global changes, we should not only measure the decrease in species numbers and population sizes but also anticipate: which species (but also functions, processes and evolutionary potential) will be in trouble (or not), why, when and where? I also develop epistemoligical investigations related to these questions.
- Devictor, V. (2015) Nature en crise. Penser la Biodiversité . Le Seuil, collection Anthropocène, p. 361
- Devictor, V. van Swaay, C. Brereton, T. Brotons, L. Chamberlain, D. Heliölä, J. Herrando, S. Julliard, R. Kuussaari, M. Lindström, Å. Reif, J. Roy, D.B. Schweiger, O. Settele, J. Stefanescu, C. Van Strien, A. Van Turnhout, C. Vermouzek, Z. WallisDeVries, M. Wynhoff, I. & Jiguet, F. (2012) Differences in the climatic debts of birds and butterflies at a continental scale. Nature Climate Change 2, 121–124.
- Devictor, V. Mouillot, D. Meynard, C. Jiguet, F. Thuiller, W. & Mouquet, N. (2010) Spatial mismatch and congruence between taxonomic, phylogenetic and functional diversity: the need for integrative conservation strategies in a changing world. Ecology Letters 13, 1030-1040
- Mouquet, N. Lagadeuc, Y. Devictor , V. Doyen, L. Duputié, A. Eveillard, D. Faure, D. Garnier, E. Gimenez, O. Huneman, P. Jabot, F. Jarne, P. Joly, D. Julliard, R. Kéfi, S. Kergoat, G.J. Lavorel, S. Le Gali, L. Meslin, L. Morand, S. Morin, X. Morlon, H. Pinay, G. Pradel, R. Schurr, F.M. Thuiller, W. & Loreau, M. (2015) Predictive ecology in a changing world. Journal of Applied Ecology. 52, 1293–1310.
- Gaüzère, P. Jiguet, F. & Devictor, V. (2015) Rapid adjustment of bird community compositions to local climatic variations and its functional consequences. Global Change Biology .